The Utah Data Center Consortium (UDCC) is an organization comprised of private and public sector Data Center Industry stakeholders, operators and related professionals, interested in the growth and sustainment of Utah’s burgeoning Data Center Industry. The purpose of the consortium is to provide a platform to:
1) Understand and address the issues that affect the data center industry’s health and prosperity in Utah.
2) Share data center operational and technical concepts, technologies, methodologies
3) Support the establishment and maintenance of formal data center education and training programs within the state.
4) Network with fellow data center professionals, leaders in government, industry and academia.
5) Serve in an advisory capacity to state officials responsible for industrial and commercial growth and expansion in Utah